Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ashram Weekend: Residual Cold Issues

So I'm not really "sick" anymore but I have that chest congestion thing that leaves a lingering cough and makes sleeping a little difficult, which is pretty annoying. Our last weekend for yoga training is at an Ashram, and it's a sleepover, and I'm a little worried about coughing in the night and upsetting everyone's sleep and also of making everyone else worried about catching something.

Boo. Not cool. My ears are a little clogged, too. Lame. I do want to punctuate the experience with this weekend event but I don't want to be stupid about it.

Also thinking about calling the blog quits! If it stops now then I wrapped it up with some affirmative feverish love stuff instead of the usual miserable questioning, oh and an embarrassing shout-out, and I'll be a yoga teacher, and I'm moving, and OH YEAH I got a job which starts next week anyway, so this chapter of existence is sort of wrapping itself up, and maybe some other journally thing would be good to do instead.

Yay yoga weekend! Boo cough!

No comments:

Post a Comment