Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Boatmeal Shout-out to My Favorite Ladies! Also, Sick.

Oh man my ladies are so righteous and rad and awesome and completely hold it down in all kinds of amazing ways I can't even stand it.

My girl Snazzi-G goes back to work today after maternity leave, and all the up-energy I have is sending itself through the atmosphere's most magic thought-particle conduits to arrive large and sparkling at her desk today. Girlfriend inspires with her get-it-done willingness; gotta get it done for the fam', much respect.

My girl Ladypants inspires with her simultaneous work ethic AND prioritizing of her health and happiness and friendships, is passionate about her acting, and totally works hard on herself and is fun to be around too.

My lady Katie bloggin' it out at newlywedsabroad.blogspot.com is breaking hearts and blowing minds with her travels around the world to find new corners of herself and live rad as possible, hello inspiring.

My girl CheetahDress is officially 30 (welcome again, welcome to The 30s, it is better than The 20s, most definitely), and works like a million jobs to live right and still makes the ice cream for her own birthday party and is a good listener, inspired!

My chica Nursey kills it maintaining her own apartment, dog, boyfriend, and her grades at nursing school while still having glamorous eye make-up and the sunniest freakin' disposition anyone ever had, holy inspiring.

My gal DMC continues to write her destiny over and over past 50 yrs of age with her musicianship, and new thoughts and perspectives and study and an incredibly tidy apartment, can I get an inspired?

I could go on and on. Cupcake has three gorgeous kids and runs her own business from home, what? TVGirl produces the 6 o'clock news and breast-feeds. Blue-eyes is a freakin' architect and knows all the fun art and mind-openers in the area, and completely goes to all of them and invites you to do things you would never go to. JJ farms and cans and makes soap and music. SmokeMachine waitresses every day at 6am and is in two bands. 10 Mamacitas in my yoga teacher training are balancing interesting lives and minds with their inner journeys, amazing.

So I'm just sayin'. I'm a little sick, a touch feverish, and it makes me feel a little sensitive and sentimental. I am so impressed every day by the interesting and varied avenues all the women I know and love are taking to live fully. You people are freaking tireless and refuse to settle and I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post, and you, and all your friends. P.S. I've done yoga 4 times this month! So great!

    ReplyDelete